Monday, January 19, 2009

Quotes from this trip so far

1. Bartender: I'm from Northern Ireland.

Me:What are are you doing here in Rome?

Bartender: I came here for the crack.

(Me and Ricky look at each other confused)

2 minutes later....

Bartender: I don't mean like California crack...I mean like, the nightlife.

Me and Ricky: Oh.....

2. "I found the closet where they hide the REAL toilet paper..."
-Mike Joyce

3. "If he disrespects, I'll fight the man...."
-Warren, some Virginia Tech guy talking about god knows what

4."Jesus did the first thizz face?"
-Jose

5."I feel like tonight is gonna be a big night..."
-Dan. Right before he lit his hand on fire from a flaming shot

6. "Oy, your blocking the way to the loo. Some consideration here. You got all these people stuck here. Thank you!"
-random British guy when some other guy was blocking me from walking in a bar.

7. "This is Catholic Disneyland"
-Professor Gentry-Akin

No comments:

Post a Comment